At Elk we develop technologies enabling a new generation of connected musical instruments and audio processors.
We have acquired deep expertise in Linux and hard real-time systems and know how to use modern programming practices to handle complex software products that are both performant, flexible and easy from a developer perspective.
As part of our mission to revolutionize the music and audio fields, we are offering tailor made support and consulting to third-parties businesses who would like to implement some of the technologies or techniques we have developed into their products or solutions.
Embedded / IoT Development:
- Linux Board Support Package (BSP)
- Linux device drivers
- Fast prototyping using modules / single-board computers
- Microcontrollers and DSP development: XMOS, Cortex-M, TI C67XX
- PCB design & layout
- High-performance C++ applications
- Real-time systems
- Data analysis
- Signal processing
- Professional audio applications
Platforms & CPUs
- Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, XMOS, Docker
- Intel Atom, Broadcom 283x (Raspberry Pi), NXP i.MX 6/7/8, STM32MP1, XMOS, Cortex-M MCUs
Languages & Tools
- Modern C++, C, XC, Python, BASH
- Git, CMake, Yocto/OpenEmbedded, Gcc, Clang
Frameworks / Libraries
- Xenomai, systemd, gRPC, Boost, QT, JUCE